| 877-669-2228 | Contact Us | Login |

Submitting Your Transcripts


All teacher certification candidates are required to provide the American Board with an official transcript from the institution that issued their bachelor’s degree. Many colleges and universities charge a transcript request fee. Please contact your college or university’s Bursar/Registrar’s Office to confirm the transcript fee, and for details on how to request transcripts.

You may submit a digital transcript, if your university offers that option. Please send all digital transcripts to 

If your university doesn’t offer digital transcripts, you must have your university send the American Board a sealed, official, physical copies of your transcripts. We cannot accept opened copies of transcripts. Please direct your university to send the transcripts to the address below:

American Board | ABCTE
c/o Transcript Office
1123 Zonolite Road
Suite 29
Atlanta, GA 30306

In order to be processed, transcript submissions must include:

Earn your Degree Outside the U.S.?

International candidates, or candidates who did not attend a school in the US must have their transcripts evaluated by a third party, such as World Education Services.

Click for World Education Services


We are available to answer your questions via email, chat, or phone. Reach out to us with questions and we’ll be happy to help you figure out if our program is the right fit for your needs.

Call 1-877-669-2228 to speak with our Enrollment Team or click the button below to email us.